When it isn’t enough to just be successful …
When you insist on having fun doing it …
Your home for reinventing your career, telling your story and hacking the world around you.
Because those not busy being born are busy dying. There is much to accomplish before your time is up.
James’ upcoming speaking schedule:
- Keynote at the Microsoft Academic Conference for Higher Education, B33 Redmond WA. June 20 9:30am.
- The Storyteller’s Spellbook, Studio B – The Screening Room, June 20 11:45am.
- Addressing the RedWest Rhetorical Society/Toastmasters, Redw-F/1002, June 22 11:30am.
- The 5th Disruption – Future-proofing humanity, Cafe 34/1001, June 28 2pm.
- Various topics at Microsoft Ready in Las Vegas from July 18-21.
Ever wonder what an employer would think of someone like me? Wonder no more! “In a ketchup world, Whittaker is sriracha hot sauce.”
Need a little career advice? Good I got some for you courtesy of Software Engineering Radio.
I drink and I know things. Something Tyrion Lannister and I have in common. To wit: