When it isn’t enough to just be successful …
When you insist on having fun doing it …
Your home for reinventing your career, telling your story and hacking the world around you.
Because those not busy being born are busy dying. There is much to accomplish before your time is up.
James’ upcoming speaking schedule:
- Preparing for the IoT Disruption, free conference in San Jose CA. March 21. soc.fm/VofwNbwk
- The 7 Stages of Creativity, B92/Memphis, March 24 10am-noon.
- The Storyteller’s Spellbook, B92/Memphis, March 31 9am-11am. Bonus session on conquering stage fright starts at 10:30.
- The Future of Tech, B92/Odyssey. April 7 10am-11:30am. Microsoft only.
- A brief introduction to the future, Midwest Digital Marketing Conference, St. Louis Mo. April 12. https://umsldigitalconference.com/
Ever wonder what an employer would think of someone like me? Wonder no more! “In a ketchup world, Whittaker is sriracha hot sauce.”
Need a little career advice? Good I got some for you courtesy of Software Engineering Radio.
I drink and I know things. Something Tyrion Lannister and I have in common. To wit: